Back to Blogging
I recently came back from a trip to Iowa via Ohio -- if it weren't for three females in the car plus my husband, it might have been a good opportunity for enjoying amateur radio contacts, or scanning the broadcast band along the way. As it was, we barely turned the radio on, but made our own music.
I did, however, gape again at how TALL the towers are in the midwest! They seem to go up forever like Jack and the Beanstalk. We also saw a couple of impressive arrays which must have been for the purpose of directional signal patterns (nope, don't remember where by now -- it all runs together!).
It's obvious to me that I'm obviously not going to be a prolific blogger. I told you I was an editor, not a writer! But if anyone has late-breaking news such as DX test, etc that won't make the magazine, I'll be glad to pass them along here.
<< Home